Since 1991, groups from Woodstock have gone to Atlanta to serve the growing population of hurting people living on the streets. While in Atlanta, we move around to multiple locations to hand out food, give encouragement, pray with folks, and share the Gospel with the men and women that we serve in the homeless community.
Church on the Street
- Groups go to Atlanta every Saturday. Rain or Shine.
- Meet between A & B Buildings on the FBCW campus at 1:45PM.
- Vans depart at 2:00PM for Atlanta and return to the FBCW campus around 6:00PM.
- Dress according to that day’s weather.
- Leave all valuables at home.
- Always get approval from the Church on the Street leader before giving money to the homeless.
- Food and water are handed out each Saturday.
- You can bring socks, underwear, coats, and other clothing items to give out.