Each week, our team loves to provide a fun, and safe place for your preschooler though play, stories, crafts, games, worship, and more. Our team is made up of people who feel called to teach kids about the love of Jesus. Each Sunday they help to bring excitement and enjoyment to your child's church experience.
Our Preschool uses a secure check-in system to ensure the safety and security of all children. When you register your child, you will be given a security sticker for drop-off and pick-up, and will be asked to provide emergency contact information. In addition, all Preschool staff and volunteers must pass a thorough background screening and complete training in standard Preschool policies and procedures. Please inform our teachers of any medical or security needs for your child.
As a church, we are always investing in the next generation, and this starts with babies and kids. From praying over infants to sharing relevant Bible lessons, our goal is for each child to learn about the Bible and experience God’s presence weekly. Come be a part of what God is doing in iKids each week.
PLANNING A VISIT?
We would love for you and your family to be our guest this Sunday at one of our services at 9:30am & 11am.
Sunday Mornings | 8:00, 9:30, & 11am | Weekly
Beginning on November 29th, 2020, Sunday morning sessions start at 9:15 and 10:45. Preschoolers can stay for two sessions, but we do have limited capacity.
Sunday Morning Groups
Caring for the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs through Bible stories, crafts, and activities. Children are placed in classrooms by birthdate and arrival time.
Wednesday Nights | 6:15 -7:45pm | During the school year
Kids Worship returns on January 27th, and you can register HERE.
Infants through 2's
Classes are available with a time of Bible story, play, and care while parents are serving or participating in activities on campus (during the school year).
Designed for children who will turn 3 years old September 1-February 28, Puggles is an AWANA Club program. Children will hear a Bible story, do a simple craft, have play time, and say Bible verses. Learn More
Kids Worship is a ministry for kids ranging from 3 years old to 5th grade. Kids Worship provides children with an outlet to learn the fundamentals of music, as well as experience the joy of singing to God in praise and worship! On Wednesday nights, our 3-4 year olds will start the night off in a Worship Rally where they will be taught engaging and relevant music that will help them dive deeper into their relationship with Jesus! We will Sing and Dance in worship to our LORD! Later in the evening, we will have a music & movement time where the kids will get to play exciting musical games. They will even get a chance to play with some fun instruments! Learn More
Cubbies is a Bible-based AWANA Club program for 3- & 4-year-olds (must turn 3 before September 1). The Cubbies program features scripture memorization and basic Bible truths that preschoolers can understand. The program’s materials help parents actively participate in their child’s spiritual development. Learn More
- For the protection of each child in our Preschool department, parents are requested not to bring a child to church that appears to be ill.
- Children (and adults) who have had ANY of the following symptoms within the last 48 hours should not be allowed into a Preschool classroom:
- Fever of 100 (or per our discretion)
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Clear, green, or cloudy runny nose
- Inflamed throat or mouth
- Runny or pink eyes
- Croup, coughing, or sneezing
- Any skin infections such as boils, unexplained rash, staph, ringworms, or impetigo
- Symptoms of childhood diseases (I.e., scarlet fever, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough, or measles)
- Symptoms of COVID19 (fever, sore throat, cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, or lost sense of taste or smell)
- No medication is to be dispensed by a volunteer; however, trained staff or coordinators can administer any emergency asthmatic, allergic type medications if the locating of the parents would be detrimental to the child.Parents are responsible for informing and training staff and coordinators.
- Accidental injuries must be reported to the staff and to the parent using an Accident form. Parents should sign this form before leaving with their child!
- Report any head and/or face injuries immediately to staff, as we must call the parents to check on and release the child back into our care.
- Definition: Any disease that spreads from one person to another.
- By the very nature of a preschooler’s activity and the normal infant mouthing behavior, diapered infants, ones and preschoolers are naturally exposed to a higher rate of infection than are other children.
- Infections such as diarrhea and Hepatitis A are spread primarily by the fecal-oral route, meaning that there is a higher spread among children in diapers.
- Infections such as serious forms of meningitis, COVID19, influenza, chicken pox, whooping cough and most respiratory infections are spread by contact with any respiratory secretions.
- Infections such as pink eye, impetigo, scabies, lice, ringworm, and chicken pox are spread by person-to-person contact.
- Fever blisters (Herpes) are spread by contact with saliva.
- Cytomegalovirus, a viral infection often without symptoms in children, but one which can cause birth defects in unborn babies, is spread through urine and saliva.
- Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and AIDS are spread only by contact with blood (transfusions, needles, across the placenta in the unborn baby and through the birth process) and intimate contact (sexual intercourse and possible breast feeding).
- When it is known that a preschooler or group of preschoolers have been exposed to an infectious disease, parents and teachers of preschoolers will be notified at the discretion of the Preschool staff.
- AIDS: Discrimination and Confidentiality
- An individual who has the HIV virus or AIDS is not legally required to report it.
- Knowledge by the staff of the HIV virus or AIDS disease in a child or worker will be kept confidential outside the appropriate Ministry Staff and Leadership Team.
- If a preschooler has the virus or disease the staff may seek additional information / input by the preschooler’s parents and with parental consent, the preschooler’s physician.
- The appropriate Ministry staff shall act in an advisory manner to the Preschool Dept. with respect to on-going care of any preschooler to:
- Review the case and the involved classroom
- Make recommendations for additional precautions or staffing requirements
- Following the proper hand washing, diapering, restroom, sickness, and clean-up procedures are preventative measures for the spread of infectious diseases.
- Observation and supervision by staff and coordinators will take place regularly in an attempt to assure these policies are upheld.
Deuteronomy 6:7-9 commands parents to teach their children the truths of God as a part of daily living. 2 Timothy 3:15 verifies the importance of teaching children these truths beginning at an early age. By participating in the Parent Dedication, you are dedicating yourself to rear your child under the principles of the Bible and to teach your child the truths of God. This type of rearing will come as a direct result of your personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. You are also acknowledging that the child ultimately belongs to God and that He has a purpose and plan for that new life.
Parent Dedication is offered in the 9:30 & 11:00 AM worship services, on select dates. First-time participants are asked to attend an orientation class as well. For information, please contact Heather Adams, 678-494-2647.
UPCOMING PARENT DEDICATIONS
Dedication (9:30 & 11:00AM)
April 25, 2021
Orientation Class (9:30 or 11:00AM)
April 18, 2021
March 14, 2021
Our team would love to answer any questions that you may have. This is our specialty.
You can contact us Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Kim WilliamsDirector of Preschool
Michelle CassadyMinistry Assistant
Jo Cherie SproulWeeSchool Director & Childcare
Michelle ReedyInfants, 2's | Sunday School