We are so excited that you are considering a visit with us. We have put together some helpful resources that will help to make your first visit a successful one. Should you have any questions when you arrive on campus, one of our helpful staff & volunteers will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Here are a few tips for your first visit with us:
The Preschool Department is located on the lower level of the W-Builidng.
When to Arrive
Arrive 20 minutes before the service begins if possible.
Visitor Parking is available in front of the A-building.
Preschool Valet is available to single parents (or to one parent coming by themselves with the children for a day).
Stop at the Preschool Welcome Desk for assistance in getting your child registered.
- Label all your child’s belongings.
- Pre-measure formula and water for bottles.
- Realize we serve only saltines to older preschoolers along with bottles and juice cups to younger preschoolers.
- Inform the teacher, staff, or welcome desk personnel of any allergy, medical, and/or security issues.
- First time guests for any program are asked to stop at the Preschool Welcome Desk.
- Note that Sunday morning rooms are assigned by birthdate and arrival time.
- Our arrival doors are closed during brief periods of transition.
- If you have any issues with our automated check-in system, please stop by the Welcome Desk.
We would love for you and your family to be our guest this Sunday at one of our services at 9:30am & 11am.
Our team would love to answer any questions that you may have. This is our specialty.
You can contact us Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 5:30pm or on Fridays from 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Kim WilliamsDirector of Preschool
Michelle CassadyMinistry Assistant
Jo Cherie SproulWeeSchool Director
Michelle ReedyInfants, 2's | Sunday School
Tisha Wright3's - PreK | Sunday School