We have partnered with the American Red Cross to host two blood drives each year. Don't miss out on helping save lives through giving blood.
Our next blood drive will be determined soon. Please be in prayer for how you can serve our community in this area. More information will be coming soon!
- Available upon request
- Contact Greg Rikel at 678-494-2925.
- 1 mile, 1.25 mile, and 1.5 mile loop around the campus
- The path begins at Kidzstock and is clearly marked with signs that lead the way using arrows and relevant scripture to meditate on.
- Opportunity for students to receive experience and learn aspects of wellness and recreation ministry within a church. Interns will enhance their skill by assisting in: facility supervision, equipment maintenance, recreation league season from promotion to completion, volunteer recruitment, leadership training and development, staff health promotion, written and verbal communication skills, coordination of available community resources.
- For more information contact David Cogliano or 678-494-2924.
Our team would love to answer any questions that you may have.
You can contact us Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 5:30pm or on Friday's from 8:00am - 12:00pm by simply calling 678-494-2924.