The WeFoster Intro Session is STEP ONE of the process of serving in the WeFoster Ministry. Everyone desiring to serve as foster families, respite families, and volunteers must participate in the WeFoster Introduction Session.
Introduction to WeFoster Meetings
At the 2 hour WeFoster Intro Session you will learn about:
- The WeFoster Community of Care
- Our partner, FaithBridge, and the excellent services they provide to WeFoster families.
- The requirements for being a Foster family
- Volunteer Opportunities
- The great need our community and foster childen have for families like yours
- How volunteers and respite families will be matched with foster families to help ensure their success
- The steps to Foster & Respite care
- The approval process
For more information email WeFoster@fbcw.net.