The WeeSchool offers children, ages 15 months (by September 1st of the current school year) through 5 years old, the opportunity to learn academically and grow spiritually and emotionally in a safe, nurturing, and fun environment. Depending on age, children may experience Chapel, Music, Art, and PE on a weekly basis and are taught from either the Abeka or ABC Jesus Loves Me curriculums. Students experience the opportunity to grow spiritually through daily Bible lessons and scripture memorization. Our goal is to help children develop a sense of independence and responsibility; to mold each child's creativity and positive-self image; and to help children enjoy a successful school experience.
2018/2019 ENROLLMENT DATES
January 30, 2018 - Those currently enrolled in WeeSchool
February 6, 2018 - January 24th Open House Attendees
February 13, 2018 - FBCW Members
February 28, 2018 - Public Enrollment
Hours / Tours / Contact
- August - May: The WeeSchool office is open Monday through Friday from 8:45am to 12:45pm.
- June - July: The WeeSchool office is open Wednesday's from 8:30am to noon.
- Tours of the WeeSchool facility are by appointment only and may be scheduled through the WeeSchool office at 770-926-9158.
- On-line enrollment is available for those currently enrolled, Open House attendees and FBCW members. Please contact the WeeSchool office for instructions.
- Completed applications must be returned in person to the WeeSchool office during normal WeeSchool office hours of 8:45am to 12:45pm Monday through Friday.
- Completed applications are accepted on a first come first served basis.
- All ages are on or before September 1st - no exceptions.
- Waiting lists begin once all spots in a class are filled. While on a waiting list, application and enrollment fee will not be accepted until there is an opening.
Items Required at Time of Enrollment
Class placement will not be issued unless all required forms and documentation are received and completed.
- Completed enrollment application.
- $100 non-refundable application fee - cash, check or money order.
- Non-refundable supply/activity fee.
- Current GA 3231 immunization form or nortarized religious letter of exemption.
If you have any questions during the enrollment process, please give us a call - we'll be happy to help!