IMPACT - Military Support Ministry
Intentionally Intersecting Lives
Ministering to Needs
Protecting Marriages & Families
Affirming Troops on the Frontlines
Caring for Military Families
Telling the Truth about Jesus Christ
"...Let us not love with words or tongue, but with actions and in truth." - I John 3:18
Military Support: It's more than a bumper-sticker!
The Military Support Minstry is for people who have loved ones currently serving in the military, or who have had in the past, with an emphasis on those whose loved ones have been, or will be, deployed overseas.
We welcome all branches of the military equally be they Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, and/or Reserves. We welcome wives, husbands, parents and grandparents, family and friends, and 'significant others'.
- Provide fellowship among families who are facing the challenge of having a loved one in the military, with special attention to those loved ones who will be, are, or have been deployed overseas. We include those whose loved ones served in the past, are serving currently, or who are committed to serving in the future.
- Share the burden of having a loved one who is serving or has served in the military through group discussion.
- Share news from our military men and women.
- Provide links to important resources of particular interest to the families of those serving in our military, eventually becoming the 'one stop shop' for assistance of all kinds.
- Educate each other with regards to the special needs of military families and the coping strategies available through the use of guest speakers and topic experts.
For more information, contact our Pastoral Care Office at 678.494.2907.